Saturday, October 06, 2007

The reason the world survives

[Resubmitted entry!!]

Hi all. Im so shagged out, even after 12 hours of sleep.
Yesterday was my Amaths + English orals day.

Amaths paper, overall it was average for me.
But I already know I had lost my precious 18 marks.
-Goodbye 18 marks :(

Mrs Yeo (Aunt Cat) was taking index 1 to 11 or 12.
I was really nervous though I know Mrs Yeo.
Harhar. She asked me what I wanna be in the future.
I said I wanna be a nutritionist! Wooooo~

& she gave me this look,
O________________O with a *GASP*
Ha ha. Was it that shocking? Kwa kwa kwa.

Then waited for my bestie & bestfriends.
Set off to JEC to eat our lunch there. HUNGRY.
We all had the same food at the foodcourt!


Without milk.


With milk.


BESTFRIEND & ME!


Deela, Heeli Joylee, Meeka.


Deela, Joylee, Meeka, Julee.

& we all had the same desserts! Almost almost.


Strawberry kisses.


Durian something something.


Mango sunrise.



:D :D :D Lunch was superb! Yeah had alot of fun.
& the table beside us was some "extra" actor.
Went to walk around JEC. It was so boring there D:

Then later the guys went to my house to slack.
We watched the movie, "Fun With Dick And Jane"
Its was frigging hilarious can! Oh my -Laughs-

Then sissie & I got changed for Isaac & Esther's party.
:D The rest homed.

Took the red line to Woodlands. & we camwhoredddddd.

(C)

(C)
Our brown hairs :D

(C)

(C)

(C)
Spastic look uh.

(C)
I love my irreplaceable ipod nano.

(C)
Issac's 16th birthday, Esther's 17th birthday!

Mrted to Woodlands station. Then met up with Felicia first.
We went to meet Janel. Bussed to Rosewood condo :D

(C)
FOOD!

(C)
Janel & Me.

(C)
Felicia & Grace.

(C)
Oops :X

(C)
Thats Janel.

Then we went to walk around the place after eating.
& we stopped at some place to talk talk talk (:
Then Felicia was like, "Hey isnt that Jayden!?"
LOLLLLL.

(C)
Stones, emoing.

(C)
All of us with Esther.

We then talked to Jayden. He came alone, hah.
We sat down & started to talk bout the blogging world etc.
If you all dont know, Jayden is a FAMOUS blogger okay.

Talked & laughed at jokes. & we gossiped.
:D :D Oh so fun.

(C)
With Isaac & Jayden.

Hurrr. There were practically many bloggers there.
& about 1/4 of them are famous ones. You know,
the ones who have over 500 page loads a day :D

(C)
BALLONS!

(C)
Stephen, Me, Felicia, Grace.

(C)
Jayden the photographer :D

(C)

(C)
The birthday cakes!

(C)
Putting the candles.

(C)

(C)
:D

(C)
Isaac & Esther making wishes, looool.

(C)
They were like superstars, people snapping photos of them.

(C)
Blow candles blow! :X

(C)
Famous bloggers. Isaac, Esther, Ben & Jayden.

(C)
WITH ISAAC!

(C)
Ha ha what is Jayden doing -.-

(C)
WITH JAYDEN!

(C)
He's Typical Ben! Ahahah -faints-

(C)
WITH ESTHER! Ice-Angel :D

Phew. Finally a very very super long entry done.
Hah. Went homed, fell asleep when my head touched the bed.
Then I got woken up by bestie's phonecall 15 minutes later.
BOO D: D: D:

Today is my study day. But the very sickening thing is,
I CANT FRIGGING REMEMEBER! One side go in another out.

Shytttttt. Nvm I'll use my energy on Science.
Combined Humanities, perhaps tomorrow.
Hopefully by tomorrow I can remember the points :)

Oh yahhhhh. Mrs Loh just sent me an initiative form.
GUIDESSSSSS! During 1st-10th Nov, on any of the day,
We're gonna have a movie marathon! Hohoh. Exciting yo.
Till then, goodbye all.


It's a shame that some girls think guys are like handbags.
They get sick of them in a week & throw them away.

No comments: